Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh, Guilt, Shame, Lamentations

I know, I know ... apparently the aftermath lasts a good month.

Bad BAD Justa!

If it helps, I've spent over half of the past month in an almost tizzy of stress over multiple cases being submitted to the Court of Appeals all in April. I have visions of a clerk somewhere taking glee in wreaking havoc on my mundane life. [Oh yes, I am that vain. Please, I write a blog of me.] To that clerk ... know that a tiny bit of the flames licking at my soul are thanks to you "Oh Reason That I Spent 17 hours at Work on Easter Sunday." Do I earn halo points for doing my part to keep killers behind bars? Let's see, today it was two killers and one nasty husband of 19 years who took advantage of a mentally disabled woman in a sick sad way. Prolonged periods of time with my face stuck inches away from a trial transcript throws logs on the Manns sisters' mantra, "Have I Told You Lately How Much I Hate People?"

Not all people. Just evil people. And annoying people. An occasional stranger.

Just some short notes to jog my brain after this quiet blog time:
  1. Evil little sisters dominate you.
  2. Life can quickly become one giant technological mind-suck.
  3. Tweetdeck could be addictive and I've had it for less than an hour.
  4. People spit ... a lot. Don't look down the next time you stroll in downtown GR.
  5. Owain ... mmmmmmm.
  6. A Blackberry might be a necessity.
  7. It bothers me that I can usually make a better argument for defendants than their attorneys ... but not a lot.
  8. I don't appreciate the length of time it is taking for the mythical unicorn maker to find me.
  9. Most of you won't understand #8 and for that I am glad.

2 comments:

  1. LOL... Yes, the unicorn maker is playing hide and seek. Tell ME about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a mind suck. :) And evil mind suck. And unicorns are win.

    ReplyDelete