- eHarmony was twice as much money as Match.com. TWICE!
- Many of the men on there are also on Match.com.
- eHarmony doesn't allow you to see any pictures of your matches until you've subscribed.
- I've not been matched with anyone I find remotely attractive.
- eHarmony doesn't allow you to browse any other men; you are stuck with those with whom it "matches" you.
- Half of my initial matches were out of state.
- Having a button to click for more matches means diddly squat if the result after waiting a minute is a freakin' computer telling me no more matches exist
- Did I mention .... TWICE AS MUCH AS MATCH.COM?!
And now a word from our sponsors: Match.com. More Reasons To Join Than Ever. It's Official! Match.com leads to more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other dating site.